Banking Relationship Supervisor
Company: ConnectOne Bancorp
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Banking Relationship Supervisor plays a vital role in ConnectOne's
"People First" banking experience by engaging, and providing
adequate support to teammates, in conducting transactions and
client interactions to ultimately expand consumer and business
banking relationships, cross-serve serve bank products and
services, while demonstrating the ConnectOne culture.
* Support the Bank's "People First" focus and rules of
engagement-maintaining a professional demeanor, working as an
active member of the CNOB team, providing all clients excellent
service, always striving to make CNOB "A Better Place to Be".
* Proactively identify opportunities for relationship acquisition
and development by cross selling the Bank's products and services
in a consultative manner, based on the uncovered and/or stated
needs of the client.
* Lead active participation by all teammates in all campaigns and
* Conduct effective outbound communication with clients to educate
* Supervise and support team members with all operational and
* Guide and direct escalated matters appropriately, in the absence
of the assigned Business Relationship Manager. Assess performance
of the team; reward and recognize strong performers and contribute
to the development of an action plan to address performance
* Perform account opening for deposit products and educate clients
on the Bank's product and service offerings.
* Ensure all activities, transactions and records are in compliance
with operational, security and control procedures of the Bank,
preventing fraud and protecting customer assets.
* Handle client service issues by taking ownership, conducting
research, and following up on a daily basis as necessary until full
* Conduct various transactions as needed, including cash handling,
at all access points.
* Active participation in achieving branch sales/service goals.
* Exceed client service expectations professionally, handling all
interactions swiftly and effectively.
* Supports retail and community events to promote the brand in
accordance with the retail business plan.
* Responsible for administrative duties for the office.
* Supports expense management and overall achievement of Bank and
team financial plans and goals.
* Create/Maintain work schedules.
* Facilitate regular meetings with team to educate and inform.
* Performs other duties that may be assigned.
* Knowledge of relevant Federal and State banking regulations.
* Expert knowledge on the Bank's deposit and small business lending
products and cash management services.
* Thorough knowledge of procedures and policies with respect to
* Minimum of one-year CNOB experience one to three years teller
* Completed all required training and is fluent in all platform
* Sales experience or training in sales techniques.
* Strong "People First" interest and ability.
* Effective team building and interpersonal communication abilities
* ConnectOne Bank culture mastery.
* To support business needs, the ability to work a flexible
schedule is required.
Keywords: ConnectOne Bancorp, Brick , Banking Relationship Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Holmdel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!