Receptionist - Patient Care Coordinator (Full-Time
Company: JAG-ONE Physical Therapy
Location: West Long Branch
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionJAG-ONE Physical Therapy's care-first model of
rehabilitation may be the change you are looking for! JAG-ONE
Physical Therapy, a comprehensive outpatient, orthopedic physical
therapy company with 100 facilities throughout Pennsylvania, New
Jersey, and New York, is seeking compassionate and motivated
certified Patient Care Coordinators to join the JAG-ONE family!
JAG-ONE has been honored by the area's top publications as best in
the business based on growth and outcomes and is considered the
Gold Standard for physical therapy care by the Metro area's largest
healthcare systems and insurance providers. Applicants must be
available for a minimum of two closing shifts.Address: 100 NJ-36,
Suite 2P,West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Job Summary: The Patient Care Coordinator is responsible to attend
to patients on the phone and in person, coordinate and organize
appointments and documentation to facilitate the smooth running of
the healthcare environment and support delivery of quality patient
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a medical assistant certificate program
- 1+ years of experience working as a medical
receptionist/administrative assistant in the health care
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- You must be able to provide proof of legal authorization to
work in the United StatesEssential Functions:
- Greet patients and other visitors to the medical office.
- Answer patient questions and provide assistance and directions
- Field all phone calls that arrive using our general office
- Utilize medical office software to schedule new and follow-up
appointments for patients.
- Register new patients and update necessary records.
- Distribute forms and paperwork to patients to ensure that
required fields are completed appropriately.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient records.
- Completing insurance verifications, authorizations, and
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation and auto claim
- Manage inventory of necessary office supplies and coordinate
- Other duties as assigned.Job Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Yearly review for growth opportunitiesPowered by
Keywords: JAG-ONE Physical Therapy, Brick , Receptionist - Patient Care Coordinator (Full-Time, Administration, Clerical , West Long Branch, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!