Company: Robert Half
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Description If you can keep track and handle various projects at
once with an optimistic attitude you are encouraged to apply for
this position. A growing IT Services company has partnered with
Robert Half to find a Receptionist that is highly-skilled and
articulate to join their team. Advance your career and develop new
skills at a company that has been consistently noted for its
excellent work environment. This Receptionist position is a great
opportunity for applicants looking for long-term contract /
temporary employment in the Holmdel, New Jersey area.
How you will make an impact
- Help out other administrative staff with support overflow work,
including word processing, data entry and Internet research
- Route all incoming phone calls to the appropriate individuals
- Create a fantastic first impression for visitors
- Oversee various office files and provide general office filing
- Manage various office files and provide general office filing
- Put in orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Wield strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Catalog, review, and dole out incoming mail according to
specified procedures Requirements - Strong communication and social
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and
able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing
- Energetic, intelligent, resourceful, solution-oriented, and
- Solid understanding of Receptionist Duties
This career opportunity is available completely through Robert
Half. Contact us today about a magnificent Receptionist opening
that offers career growth.
-Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent
solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to
opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and
permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting,
technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and
customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating
on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to
top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online
training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile)
and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half
will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings
must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are
available to temporary professionals. Visit
https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half, Brick , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Holmdel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!