Traveling Medical Receptionist
Company: JOT Management, LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionApply Here:
Medical Management on behalf of The Plastic Surgery Center is the
largest private Plastic and Reconstructive surgery practice in NJ
and is distinguished by the outstanding training and backgrounds of
our top plastic surgeons. Between them, our team of doctors has
more than 100 years of combined experience performing cosmetic
surgery of the face, skin, and body. In addition to common cosmetic
plastic surgery we offer advanced reconstructive procedures and
have developed a number of innovative surgical techniques offered
at few other facilities in the world for complex conditions,
diseases and traumatic injuries.Candidate must be able to commit to
traveling with a flexible schedule.Responsibilities:
- Welcoming patients and visitors by greeting patients and
visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment
room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of
patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule;
reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties;
answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and
updating personal and financial information.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking
stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies;
placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of
personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures;
reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed.Skills/Qualifications:Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone
Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention
to Detail, Scheduling, Professionalism, Quality
FocusRequirements:Healthcare experience preferred. Experience in
sales, marketing, or hospitality field preferred.Proficiency in
English; multilingual is strongly preferred. Strong organizational,
prioritizing and analytical skills.Compensation:
- Competitive Salary commensurate upon experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AFLAC and Long-Term Disability
- 401k and Profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Contribution to Health Benefits
- Company Discounts on Products & Services
Keywords: JOT Management, LLC, Brick , Traveling Medical Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Shrewsbury, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!