Administrative Sales Assistance
Company: The Solid Wood Cabinet Company, LLC
Posted on: November 27, 2018
Reports To: Showroom Manager
** PART-TIME & MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SATURDAYS**
We are currently seeking an Administrative Sales Assistant Part- Time for our beautiful showroom located in Brick, NJ. The Administrative Sales Assistant is a great opportunity to work in an upbeat, fast-paced environment. At Solid Wood Cabinets there is growth opportunity. The Administrative Sales Assistant will support sales representatives, customers, and managers in the processing of orders, finance applications, and delivery questions, as well as various other office duties as assigned. If you are reliable, honest, friendly, positive, & motivated, this will be a perfect match.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome customers by greeting them, in person, via email, and by phone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Process sale leads and schedule appointments.
- Assist in processing sales orders in our company's software (Netsuite).
- Verify orders to ensure correct details, such as prices, discounts or product numbers.
- Responsible to resolve any inquiries by working closely with the Customer Care team.
- Manage our customer loyalty program.
- Assist with other projects and duties/ responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to accurately read 6-8 digit codes
- Ability to accurately key a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Medium to advance knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of efficient office procedures and recordkeeping practices; standard word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software; e-mail systems; proper English usage, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with a minimum of supervision; identify problems and implement or recommend solutions; interpret and apply policies and procedures within limits of authority.
Experience & Education:
- High School Diploma or GED required*
- Years of relevant job experience:*
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an office environment or customer service field.
- 2-3 years preferred.
Solid Wood Cabinets is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential.
- Must be able to sit and work in front of a computer for the duration of your shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Must be able to solve basic mathematical problems.
- Please refer to the physical requirements spreadsheet for details.
Keywords: The Solid Wood Cabinet Company, LLC, Brick , Administrative Sales Assistance, Administration, Clerical , Brick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!