Mechanic Process Control
Company: Nestle USA
Posted on: February 23, 2021
NESTLE USA Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career
that nourishes your future like no other. If you're driven by the
passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestle is
the place for you. Nestle USA is one of seven operating companies
that make up Nestle's presence in the United States. We're in 97%
of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company,
our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage
products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our
environmental and climate impact. We're determined to challenge the
status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals
and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created
a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded,
speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers
every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to
learn and advance your career, and feel empowered to succeed in the
workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing
our customers, it's about enriching you. Essential Functions: To
install, calibrate, repair and troubleshoot, electronic
instruments, including measuring and sensing devices, transmitters,
recorders and programmable controllers. Major Duties and
- Perform troubleshooting and advanced programming of PLC's and
HMI's using various interface devices and software.
- Perform troubleshooting of power related devices such as MCC's,
Substations, motors, VFD's, softstarts.
- Perform troubleshooting of all electronic equipment, self
contained PID controllers, HVAC systems, security systems.
- Installation of new electrical equipment including PLCs,
instrumentation, thus including knowledge of pressure, motion,
flow, level, weight and temperature measurements.
- Good working knowledge of electrical schematics.
- Good working knowledge of the N.E.C.
- Skilled on systems from 120 volt single phase to 4800 volt
- Skilled satisfactorily use electrical test equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on Plant equipment through the
use of Computerized Maintenance System
- Expert knowledge of an adherence to all safety requirement for
lock-out/tag-out, for confined space and tank entry, for handling
of hazardous materials, and for wearing of personal protective
- Upon completion of an assignment, clean the area of all
maintenance materials and debris; notify operating personnel as to
completion of the assigned work.
- Good working knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, electronic
control equipment, and electrical panels.
- Manage small projects as required.
- Train or assist with the training of other personnel as
- Perform the following mechanical activities as requested by the
- Instrumentation, installation/removal and or Calibration
- Motor installations/removals and or adjustment/alignments
- Air handler repairs
- Votators (barrels) Maintenance/repairs
- Actuator changes
- Mechanical activities that do not require breaking the seal of
active ammonia piping, as assigned.
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned by management. The
Process Control Mechanic must possess the following qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED or 5 years coffee
- Strong team work skills
- Expert knowledge of PLC's and related hardware
- Strong background in electrical equipment and hardware with a
major emphasis on higher level systems
- Hardware troubleshooting
- PID control, computer graphics and computer board repair. The
Nestle Companies are an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified
applicants for employment. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Nestle USA, Brick , Mechanic Process Control, Engineering , Freehold, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!