Signal Integrity HW Engineer - remote
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Signal Integrity Engineer will work closely with our
integrated photonics, optical packaging, and module engineering
groups to deliver solutions for high-performance RF interconnects
across Acacia's product lines.
Key Essential Functions:
- Analysis and design of signal routing for chip-level,
package-level, and module-level products
- Performance simulation of high-speed optical modules
- Interact with vendors to define requirements for packages,
boards, test sockets, connectors, and other components for systems
operating more than 50GHz
- Assist in the lab characterization and validation of components
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in product-oriented signal integrity
- Extensive experience with 3D EM simulation (Ansys HFSS or
- Extensive experience with System modeling tools (ADS or
- Experience with SI simulation in both time and frequency
- Experience with systems running at 50GHz and higher
- Working knowledge of Cadence Allegro and SiP viewers and
complex HDI board stack-ups
- Strong SI problem-solving skills in a system environment with
- Hand-on experience with SI lab validation
- Experience with VNA, high-speed probing, and high-speed
- Ability to interface effectively across organizational and
- Demonstrated effective communication, presentation, planning,
and organization skills
Other Desirable Skills:
- Background in optoelectronic product development
- Knowledge of electro-optical packaging techniques (wire-bond,
die bonding, flip-chip, etc.)
- Knowledge of OIF CEI and IEEE 802.3 (400Gbps and above)
physical layer signaling standards
- Knowledge of Power Integrity simulation (Cadence Sigrity
preferred) - Big plus!
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team
and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays
and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and
we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking
that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that
accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers
entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart
Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a
culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work
and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka
dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with
Cisco COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners
is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread
of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the
pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related
travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting
third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and
Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law,
and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required.
The company will consider legally required
accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons
as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with
applicable law. Additional information will be provided to
candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the
offer time based on region.
Keywords: Cisco, Brick , Signal Integrity HW Engineer - remote, Engineering , Holmdel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!