Automotive Repair Technician B
Company: AAA Club Alliance
Posted on: September 13, 2019
AAA is hiring motivated individuals with automotive technical
skills to join our dynamic Car Care Repair Team! Successful
candidates demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value
by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with
an organization that supports and rewards excellence.Our Automotive
Repair Technician B's are dedicated technicians who:
- Perform the following repairs: suspension and steering
diagnosis and repair, brakes diagnosis and repair, including
ABS/traction control, electrical diagnosis and repair, heating and
air conditioning diagnosis and repairs.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of specialized skills, and continue
to develop additional technical skills, to enable flexibility in
- Maintain a clean, well-organized work area.
- Properly maintain tools and equipment and follow safety
procedures as outlined in the safety information supplied by each
equipment manufacturer and corporate safety policies.
- Organize the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency
in the performance of all job functions, including vehicle
- Accurately perform repairs and maintenance on all vehicles as
specified in manufacturer-designed procedures or accepted industry
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive salary of $21.75 to $28.00/hour, depending on
- Paid Time Off (accruals begin with first day of
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of
product & service discounts)
- Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE
Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a
spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state
of the art equipment
Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA serves a large
membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is
plenty of business year round.
- Ability to accurately repair vehicles using advanced automotive
diagnostic equipment and provide technical guidance at a level
normally acquired through the completion of three (3) years as an
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or
car dealer certification in at least three categories to include:
Suspension and Steering, Brakes, Heating and Air Conditioning, or
the equivalent knowledge and experience with the ability to attain
the required certifications within 12 months of hire.
- State Safety and Emissions Inspectors license - as required by
state location is preferred. R134A recycling certificate.
- Ability to lift up to a maximum of 75lbs, and stand for
prolonged periods of time.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license with an
excellent driving record and the ability to operate passenger
vehicles and light- and medium-duty trucks with automatic and
- Satisfactory employment screening results.
ASE Certification, Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto
Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto
Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic,
Motorcycle Mechanic, Automotive Technology, 49-3023.00, 49-3023.01,
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to
become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our
Company Website, AAAClubAlliance.jobs.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website.
At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to
provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal
service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life
well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great
place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive
work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent
benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their
ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all,
they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and
professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Keywords: AAA Club Alliance, Brick , Automotive Repair Technician B, Engineering , Brick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!