Learning Management Lead Analyst
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Description Description Join Eaton's Information Technology
team and help positively impact our business through leading
technologies, exciting and challenging enterprise projects and new
platforms. We are currently seeking a--Learning Management Lead
Analyst to join our Commercial Operations Center of Excellence
(COCOE) team.-- No relocation is being offered for this position.
The candidate will be based at any Eaton facility in the US. If the
candidate resides within 50 miles of Beachwood, Ohio, the candidate
must work at that site. If the candidate resides more than 50 miles
away from Beachwood, Ohio, the candidate will work from a remote
Eaton facility or an approved home office.-- The Learning
Management Lead Analyst will manage Organizational Change
Management (OCM) and training projects for a wide variety of IT
solutions for Eaton employees and external customers/partners.
These solutions could include:
- eBusiness: global sales and marketing tools such as Customer
Relationship Management, Portal Development, and web stores
- Product Configuration tools for for quotation, pricing,
product/service configuration and order management.
- Oracle, SAP, or Business Intelligence project support.
- Develop, design, and edit training materials.
- Up to 25% travel. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the
passion of every employee around the world. We create an
environment where creativity, invention and discovery become
reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals
like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us
reach ours. In this role:
- You will manage OCM/training projects that vary in scope and
- You will conduct detailed needs assessments and develop OCM
- You will write, design, proofread, and edit training materials
(job aids, training exercises, course agendas, etc ) for a variety
of delivery methods (Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training,
- You will maintain a portfolio of training courses, training
material, and support documentation for eBusiness and Configuration
- You will initiate and lead training meetings and sessions with
IT, including Functional Analysts, and departments outside of
- You will manage vendor relations for training, documentation,
and translation vendors, as necessary.
- You will identify and resolve training-related issues, with
managerial approval when necessary.
- You will deliver and facilitate training courses in various
locations globally, including class preparation (which includes but
is not limited to software, hardware, materials, and room
- You will continually assess, evaluate and improve training
solutions while appropriately transitioning ownership to key
strategic stakeholders within business groups. When we embrace the
different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us
unique, we - as individuals and as a company - are stronger.--
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is
- Minimum 3 years of--experience in Instructional Design,
Training, HR, IT, CRM, or Project Management.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous
basis without company sponsorship Position Criteria:
- Experience in custom design of training starting with a
thorough needs assessment, selecting appropriate delivery method,
developing courses, and delivering courses.
- Ability to learn quickly and eventually master the software
applications and procedures to be documented. Proven ability to
learn complex concepts quickly and then teach those concepts to
others required.-- Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of--experience working with global business
process: i.e.: manufacturing, sales and marketing operation tools,
processes, terminology and workflow desired. We make what matters
work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that
surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we
depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies
on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives
and the environment with power management technologies that are
more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is
what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise
because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical,
passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed
to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest
challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters. Job :
Information Technology Primary Location : United
States-Ohio-Cleveland Work Locations : Beachwood OH Loc 1000 Eaton
Boulevard Cleveland 44122 Organization : Corporate Sector Job Level
Schedule : Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or
another Eaton facility) allowed for this position? : Yes
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Brick , Learning Management Lead Analyst, Executive , Beachwood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!