Director of Transportation
Company: Jackson Township School District
Posted on: May 4, 2021
The Jackson Township School District is seeking a Director of
Transportation!Jackson Township is a large school district in Ocean
County, New Jersey transporting over 9,000 children during the
school year to our 10 schools and various nonpublic schools. We are
offering a great opportunity for an experienced Public School
Transportation Administrator with extensive professional knowledge
in the areas of Public School
- Past experience supervising a Public School Transportation
- Past experience overseeing an in-house vehicle maintenance
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, ability to lead staff and a
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations governing school bus
maintenance and pupil transportation.
- Demonstrated skills in personnel management, route scheduling,
fleet maintenance, cost containment, budgeting and experience with
- NJ Transportation Supervisor Certification.
- VersaTrans experience is a plus
- Must be able to multitask, communicate and resolve
- Must be able to maintain a fleet of over 200 vehicles to state
Valid Commercial Driver's License with an excellent driving
Applicants must apply online by 05/18/21 by clicking the apply
button within.The Jackson Township School District is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer.
Keywords: Jackson Township School District, Brick , Director of Transportation, Executive , Jackson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!