Company: TechCORE Management Solutions Services LLC
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Job Description Role: Project ManagerLocation: Remote We are
searching for an exceptional Project Manager to join our client---s
team. As the project manager you will be the bridge to communicate
with both external and internal parties, to develop and manage the
planning, scheduling, execution, and delivery of projects.
- Be the project advocate; take responsibility for issue
- Provide project oversight across multiple internal and external
projects (client-facing, product, and integrations with 3rd
- Support operational functions related to time tracking against
projects; comparing actual vs projected time expenditures to inform
- Work closely with stakeholders, other departments, and vendors
to facilitate project planning, weekly operational planning, and
produce regular KPI reporting, etc. Requirement
- 7+ years of solid working experience in formal project/program
management roles with a foundation in project management
- 7+ years--- working directly with development teams with a
knowledge of SDLC, web technologies, implementation, database
migrations and roll outs.
- Experience with project management for large scale, multi-year,
multi-million-dollar technology initiatives spanning
cross-functional teams across the enterprise with complex
- Solid technical background, with understanding of software
development life cycle, web technologies, implementation and roll
- Strong understanding of various Agile delivery methods (Kanban,
Scrum, Lean). Experience serving as a Scrum Master for dev teams,
Certified Scrum Master a plus.
- Experience creating dashboards, road maps and other reporting
for the executive level.
- Familiarity with navigating in JIRA, Confluence and Smartsheet
Keywords: TechCORE Management Solutions Services LLC, Brick , Project Manager, Executive , Farmingdale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!