Regional Branch Manager
Company: First Day Financial Federal Credit Union
Posted on: January 16, 2022
First Financial Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial
cooperative providing banking products and services to its members
in Monmouth and Ocean County. Our goal is make a first rate
difference in our Members lives by providing the highest level of
quality products and personalized services while maintaining
financial integrity and stability. We have been putting people
first and enriching our Members lives since 1936 by identifying
their needs and providing trustworthy and value added
First Financial Federal Credit Union is a technology driven
organization with efficient systems and easy to deliver products.
We are par with community banks and can provide you with the kind
of environment where your skills and talents can make a difference
that will be noticed.
Contribute to the management of the Credit Union's operations,
growth and direction. Has the overall responsibility for the
efficient and effective management of the Member Service and
Delivery Channels. Ensures that established policies and procedures
are adhered to and that members are served promptly and
professionally. Responsible for building branch business by
developing and implementing programs to attract new business and
retain existing business. Responsible for increasing our
penetration with existing business partners
- Responsible for managing 3 branches
- Develop strategic plan, policies and procedures to help the
Credit Union grow
- Ensure the success of plans and policies through effective
implementation at the branch level
- Ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act and all federal
regulations as set forth by the NCUA and other regulatory
- Responsible for Member Service, respond to questions, resolving
issues and member education on product and services
- Coach staff to evaluate needs of the member and offer
appropriate financial products and services
- Provide senior management with feedback on member satisfaction,
member needs, product and services for use in product development
and for strategic planning.
- Prepare for monthly auditors and year end comprehensive audits
for all branches
- Develop new business relationships and maintain current
membership through support and management of an effective
consultative sales and service culture
- Ensure the success of plans, policies and procedures through
effective support of E-Branch delivery services
- Work with our Investment and Retirement Center
- College degree in Finance/Business Administration or equivalent
- 7 - 10 years related experience and/or training
- Ability to successfully complete all regulatory compliance
courses (i.e. BSA)
- Proven track record in successful implementation of
consultative sales and service culture.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems.
- Cost Consciousness - Develops and implements cost saving
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve
- Ability to analyze, and interpret business periodicals,
journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations,
reports and legal documents.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers, employees and members.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to read balance sheets and calculate figures and
amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and
- Strong knowledge of computers
As a First Financial employee, you'll enjoy a challenging work
environment. Our benefit package includes Medical, Dental, Rx,
Vision, Life Ins. and Retirement Plan.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: First Day Financial Federal Credit Union, Brick , Regional Branch Manager, Executive , Freehold, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!