Xfinity Retail Store Manager
Location: West Long Branch
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for delivering a best in class experience for customers and their
store team. Manages all phases of the customer environment and team
to achieve and exceed financial targets and customer satisfaction
scores. Delivers tight operational and financial controls in a
cost- effective manner. Hires, coaches and evaluates personnel
based on performance standards. Develops personal performance plans
with employees and provides continuous performance feedback and
quarterly performance plan reviews. Develops processes and
procedures to drive department efficiencies, assist in development
and meeting of, departmental budget. Manages team which may include
exempt and non- exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance
to employees as required.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Partners with business partners at the regional and divisional
levels to support and ensure positive sales results in the direct
sales channels. This is accomplished by effectively deploying
defined sales programs and identifying standard methodologies and
process improvements across the footprint.
- Supports identification and the use of defined key efficiency
metrics which measure/define the criteria of success for sales
team. Leads team metrics and develops/distributes reports as
- Ensures team leads and team members are clear on daily, weekly
and monthly objectives with a full vision of year-end departmental
sales goals. Requires teams to be trained in accordance with the
appropriate learning plans including classroom, coaching,
simulations, eLearning modules and others as advised.
- Ascertains that teams are fully knowledgeable on Comcast
product offerings, branding messages and current offers/promotions.
Validates all reporting of sales and installation numbers and other
metrics on an ongoing basis but at least weekly.
- Works with IT and other departments to ensure appropriate sales
routing and assignments are distributed, validated and
- Consistent track record of achieving and surpassing sales
quotas via leading by metrics, mentoring and performance
- Demonstrated ability of collaborating and building consensus
across multiple functional areas.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Lead the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be ravenous learners, tenacious users and
experienced ambassadors of our outstanding technology, product
packages, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make wonderful things happen by working
together and being open-minded.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Get results and strive for outstanding growth!
- Respect and promote diversity and inclusiveness.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
What are the BENEFITS of Comcast?
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Discounted Services (must reside in the footprint)
- Many more benefits and perks!Disclaimer:
- This information has been crafted to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
EducationBachelor's DegreeWhile possessing the stated degree is
preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some
combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive
related professional experience.Relevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Brick , Xfinity Retail Store Manager, Executive , West Long Branch, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!