Company: International Executive Service Corps
Location: Long Branch
Posted on: September 22, 2022
FTE - Position Status Full-time = 40 hours a week = 1.0 With
industry-leading benefits, there's never been a better time to
apply! Overview : Join us and make an impact! Tender Touch is
excited to welcome a new Rehab Director to help lead our growing
team of professionals. In the same way that you are committed to
quality work, we are equally as dedicated to helping you grow and
succeed with us. Joining Tender Touch as a Rehab Director means
having a support system to help you stay sharp on new industry
regulations, skillsets, and best practices to give the highest
level of care back to our community. Let's make a difference
- Rehab Director supervises all members of the rehab team.
- Attends care plan meetings as indicated to the Rehab Director
from facility and regional manager.
- Ensures clinical programs of all disciplines are running
- Rehab Director Assists in developing and implementing new
programs as needed.
- Ensures screening policies are operating and compliant.
- Verifies that documentation is completed and filed promptly and
that chart audits are completed.
- Oversees rehab staff compliance with all policies and
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MS, MA, Doctorate,
BS, BA, or Associate degree in Physical, Occupational or Speech
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (as
applicable) Rehab Director Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay commensurate with your experience and
- Meaningful work-life balance with flexible working
- Generous paid time off for full-time employees
- Comprehensive and industry-leading health benefits package
- Continuing education reimbursement that includes unlimited
continuing education courses
- 401K plan with company match
- Mentor program and tuition forgiveness options for new
- Contact us to hear about additional benefits we offer our Rehab
Tender Touch Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age,
disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Tender Touch Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. -
Tender Touch Rehab is a division of Enhance Therapies
Keywords: International Executive Service Corps, Brick , Rehab Director, Executive , Long Branch, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!