Patient Care Manager
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: Toms River
Posted on: November 21, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to
fill the position of Hospice Patient Care Manager for our Toms
River, New Jersey hospice office. This office provides
best-in-class care to adult and geriatric hospice clients living at
home and in assisted living communities throughout Ocean, Atlantic,
and Monmouth County.
- Toms River, New Jersey
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Participate and provide leadership in the team for regular
interdisciplinary group meeting, the development, review and
revision of the patient/family plan of care, facilitation of
problem-solving sessions and delivery of team support.
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for
supervisory/assessment visits in Ocean, Atlantic, Monmouth County
and other surrounding areas.
- Supervise the planning, coordination and delivery of the
interdisciplinary group interventions.
- Assign patient/family to appropriate clinical team
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training of new
- Implement/monitor compliance with all policies and procedures
through coordinating and/or delivering in-services for field
If you're a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this
could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an
- Hospice experience preferred/required.
- Supervisory experience.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Brick , Patient Care Manager, Executive , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!