Company: Vonage Holdings Corp.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
We are a highly creative, energetic and results-oriented
organization that produces and delivers the content Vonage needs to
entice, educate, engage with and sell to customers around the
world. We connect with the external marketplace through all media
including print, digital and social. Our team leverages deep
industry, market and customer data into actionable insights and
marketing strategies. We are creative and collaborative, striving
to translate how Vonage's products and services can meet the needs
of our current and future customers.
Why this role matters
As a SEM Manager, you will leverage SEM, drive automation, and
build marketing strategies to engage with and attract targeted
audiences. You will apply a deep understanding of company products,
the competitive industry and Vonage's position in the marketplace
to intelligently drive interest and demand from potential
customers. This role will create, optimize, and manage paid search
programs that drive qualified leads and direct them to the sales
team for follow-up and close. This role will work closely with our
paid search agency to jointly drive strategy, develop SEM roadmaps,
and deliver continuous improvement to Vonage's paid search
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you will do
* Contribute to the development of multi-channel marketing and
demand generation programs and initiatives through SEM.
* Capture and ensure daily review of inbound SEM leads.
* Perform research and potential lead identification using standard
internal and external resources, databases and other information
* Evangelize the Vonage brand and offerings, educating prospects on
how they can achieve personal and/or business goals through Vonage
* Generate leads and ensure effective follow up to incoming
contacts and queries.
* Consistently meet established weekly and monthly contact, lead
generation, capture and other measures.
* Maintain and expand the company's prospect database.
* Help design and ensure execution of new and enhanced SEM
strategies by collaborating across the organization (Content,
Business Insights, Marketing Operations, Integrated Marketing,
* Support team efforts to assess the effectiveness of current
research efforts and identify improved methods, information sources
* Monitor reports and information to identify trends, issues and
challenges, preparing reports for management and recommending areas
What you will bring
* Demonstrated ability in driving successful SEM campaigns
* Strong understanding of the full range of products and services
offered by Vonage Business.
* Detailed project management and organization skills across
multiple tasks and timelines.
* Strong proficiency with Vonage systems, Search engines (Google,
BING, etc), Salesforce.com and other communication tools, and task
* Demonstrated impeccable integrity and commitment to customer
* Demonstrated proficiency in marketing customer support and sales
administration within the technology sector. Excellent
interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, speaking
* Create convincing proposals and documentation.
* Create and conduct effective proposal demonstrations that
identify and address prospects' key business issues and, at the
same time, highlight Vonage solutions.
What's required for application
* Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or
* Prior experience 5+ years in Marketing, Demand Generation or
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement
opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage
provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited
discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary
of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as
an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within
the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or
Keywords: Vonage Holdings Corp., Brick , SEM Manager, Executive , Holmdel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!