Chain Store Account Manager
Company: Tasc LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*COSTCO & HOME DEPOT Administrator*
*Job Description: *
The Costco and Home Depot accounts are well-established and are key
accounts for TASC. Combined, our current business with these two
customers is over $14mm annually. As TASC continues to expand
product and geographical reach, it expects to reach over $20mm with
these accounts within the next 24 months. Each customer operates
internationally, with customer buying decisions made by offices in
the United States, Canada, and the UK. As the Administrator of
these accounts, this role serves as the primary point of contact
for all administrative tasks
* CUSTOMER ON-BOARDING: Set up TASC in the new customer's vendor
portals and on-board the new customer into TASC's ERP system
* PROGRAM SET UP*: * Set up seasonal programs into the customer
portal. Ensure all information matches the information set up in
TASC's ERP system
* SHIPPING & REGULATIONS: Understand the customer's vendor
requirements and shipping procedures to ensure TASC ships as
required and does not incur any penalties. Create and check
shipping labels to match the purchase documents.
* REVIEW & CREATE DOCUMENTS: Work with account managers to approve
purchase orders and sales orders and ensure timely shipping and
* PRODUCTION DATA: Creating bill of material and other production
related documents to match customer and program records.
* ONLINE SALES: Ensure that customer orders are shipped and that
production facilities have the right information to process the
* Understand the customer's goals and what differentiates them in
* Plan and quote profitable programs tailored to the customer needs
for both online and in-line
* Create program proposals, including the new product
* Determine store allocations to ensure stores have enough product
* Ensure timely program setups and account administration,
including accurate item agreements and setups, costing, and
* Coordinate a hand-off of programs to operations, including
accurate and timely communication of customer buying decisions,
volumes, timeline, and shipping parameters
* Oversee in-season program performance and take corrective action
* Communicate progress through the company
* Identify improvements for future seasons and work with product
development and operations to implement solutions
You will be working with an account manager to accomplish all these
*Characteristics of a Strong Candidate: *
* Down to earth and has personality.
* Precise and accurate.
* Ability to work under pressure and the ability to work with tight
* Strong attention to detail. Believes the details are where the
success or failure of a project is determined.
* Tenacious, strong will-power, and drive. Takes on challenges.
* Suggests new ideas without being prompted and volunteer to take
on new projects.
* Logical problem solver. Sees how many different pieces of a
puzzle come together.
* Power-user of excel. Uses excel beyond v-lookups, pivot
* Communicates ideas and can take them from idea to reality
* Approaches problems from different angles. You understand that
two minds are better than one.
* Ability to "wear multiple hats."
* Embraces failure as a learning opportunity.
* Has a clear understanding of mass retailer systems (Home Depot &
* Has 5+ years of experience with national chain stores
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
* Health insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Eatontown, NJ 07724: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Microsoft Excel: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Tasc LLC, Brick , Chain Store Account Manager, Executive , Freehold, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!