Physician Assistant PA-C
Company: Coastal Urology Associates, PA
Posted on: December 28, 2019
Location: Brick, New Jersey, 08724, United StatesJob ID:
52487076Posted: 2019-12-24Position Title: Physician Assistant
PA-CCompany Name: Coastal Urology Associates, PASector: Urology -
PAEntry Level: NOJob Duration: IndefiniteMin Education: Master's
DegreeMin Experience: 2-3 YearsRequired Travel: 10-25%PHYSICIAN
ASSISTANT FOR UROLOGY PRACTICE IN BRICK, NEW JERSEY
COASTAL UROLOGY ASSOCIATES, P.A.
For over 40 years, Coastal Urology Associates has been committed to
providing the highest quality medical services in a compassionate
and caring environment. We are seeking a full-time Physician
Assistant to join our team.
SUMMARY:Coastal Urology Associates, PA is seeking a full time
Physician Assistant to join our busy Urology practice. The
Physician Assistant plays a critical role in the care of our
patients. We are looking for a committed team player to provide
high quality patient care in a team setting. We treat all aspects
of urology conditions. The provider is responsible for assessing
and managing urology patients while following established standards
and practices. Prior experience within urology is a plus.
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT JOB DUTIES:
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying
short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be
addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to
deliberations; recommending options and courses of action;
implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing
physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering
diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and
laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic
regimens; giving normal growth and development information;
discussing family planning; providing counseling on emotional
problems of daily living; promoting wellness and health
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing
patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional
requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating
future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising
management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Develops health care team staff by providing information,
educational opportunities, and experiential growth
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed. SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS:Administering Medication, Hospital
Environment, Performing Diagnostic Procedures, Urology Knowledge,
Bedside Manner, Dependability, Emotional Control, Teamwork, Verbal
As a condition of employment, the applicant must be eligible to
obtain the following:
- Hospital privileges
- Credentialing with payers
- Credentialing with malpractice insurance carrier(s)
At least 1 year experience in Urology is preferred but not
Must be licensed in New Jersey
Must have more than 4 years of healthcare/patient care
Must have a sensitivity and desire to serve patients and be
Must have a good bedside manner and the ability to make decisions
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; ability to
instill confidence in patients
Experience with Electronic Health Records strongly preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Must meet all of the following
- Graduation from an accredited PA Program
- Three (2+) or more years of experience.
- New Jersey Licensure
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees
after completion of the probationary period.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and Group Life Insurance coverage
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
- A wide array of additional benefits available.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to:
We are Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are
considered for employment without regard to age, race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or
Keywords: Coastal Urology Associates, PA, Brick , Physician Assistant PA-C, Healthcare , Brick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!