Registered Nurse (RN), Night Shift, On-Call
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: Toms River
Posted on: February 25, 2021
BAYADA Home Health is currently seeking an experienced
Registered--Nurse,--RN, for a position on-call and performing
emergency night home health visits if needed. This office services
our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis
Rotating schedule - On-Call from 5pm to 8:30am - 7 days on and then
7 days off
Full Time compensation and benefits but only work 26 weeks out of
Prior home care experience strongly preferred.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. --We
are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
territories after business hours and during the weekend days and
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in NJ.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides
nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care
services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their
homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Brick , Registered Nurse (RN), Night Shift, On-Call, Healthcare , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!