NJ - CNAs/CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS NEEDED UP TO $30/hr. PICK YOUR OWN SHIFT!
Location: Toms River
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Please don't apply unless you also download the ***KARE HEROES
APP***Do You KARE?Join the KARE Revolution! Download the app!Are
you a licensed CNA? Apply to be a HERO today. DOWNLOAD THE KARE
APP!For more info about KARE, please watch this brief video:
- TYPICALLY GET PAID THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY!
- KARE IS LOOKING FOR HEROES ALL OVER THE STATE OF NEW
- SHIFTS STARTED IN NEW JERSEY!
- **BONUS AFTER YOUR FIRST SHIFT. ALSO GET PAID EVERY TIME YOUR
FRIENDS WORKA A SHIFT**
TO WORK WITH KARE YOU MUST DOWNLOAD OUR SUPER-COOL APP!! Search in
the App Store for "KARE HEROES" or go to our website at
DOWNLOAD THE APP!!At KARE, our mission is to transform caregivers
like you into SUPERHEROES and allow care based communities to call
on you to save the day! At KARE we connect caregivers and nurses
with hundreds of Senior Housing and Post Acute Facilities in your
area. With KARE, you can...
- earn extra income using the license you already have
- control your own schedule, with no shift minimums!
- access a portal of potential new employers through our mobile
- get paid the next business day after your work
- work whenever and wherever you wantHere's how it works. after
you download our super-cool app (don't worry, we will tell you
how), we will verify some simple information about you (Contact
info, nurse/caregiver license info, credentials, blah blah blah . .
.). Add after a quick interview, if you have what it takes, you
will become our newest HERO!!
So what kind of work can you do on KARE? Well if you are already a
caregiver or nurse, you probably already have a good idea, but just
in case, here is the stuff our HR person made us write:
To Qualify for KARE you'll need...
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- CNA license Required
- Ability to lift at least 51 lbs on a regular basis and
physically able to help residents who require physical
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language
- May require experience with caring for residents with memory
impairment if assigned to memory care areas of the
communityResponsibilities of CNAs, Caregivers, Nurses, Certified
Nursing Assistants include:
- Provide assistance with medication reminders, bathing,
grooming, dressing, escort service, laundry and other activities of
- Follow the schedule of resident's needs set out by
- Provide emotional and social support to residents
- Support the dining staff and possibly assist in the dining
- Be comfortable with emergency equipment and procedures
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents,
visitors, families, and co-workersSo with that out of the way, we
REALLY hope we can talk with you. PLEASE hit the "APPLY" button,
send us your resume, and we promise to get back with you VERY
- note: advertised pay rates set by communities and include
Keywords: KARE, Brick , NJ - CNAs/CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS NEEDED UP TO $30/hr. PICK YOUR OWN SHIFT!, Healthcare , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!