Physical Therapist - Full Time
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Location: Toms River
Posted on: May 15, 2022
**$5,000 Sign on Bonus** BAYADA Home Health Care is currently
seeking an experienced Physical Therapist, PT, for a Full Time
opportunity performing home health visits in Senior Living
Communities throughout Ocean County, NJ. As a home care Physical
Therapist, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary
health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled
nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the
medical care required to remain at home. **$5,000 Sign on Bonus**
Responsibilities for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the
mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and
appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles,
balance testing, and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans,
including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care
plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client
representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to
promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tablet.Qualifications for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- A current NJ Physical Therapist - PT license.
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Physical
Therapist - PT.
- Graduation from a program approved by the American Physical
Therapy Association or the Committee on Allied Health Education and
Accreditation of the American Medical Association, as indicated by
school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.BAYADA believes that our employees are our
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance;
mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct
deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.$5,000 Sign on Bonus being
offered for Full Time PT's!Sponsor-RHHField As an accredited,
regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider,
BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.About BAYADAFounded
in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides
nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care
services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their
homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw
the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit
organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business
model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of
helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of
life at home.BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and
environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all
employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality,
personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and
trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Brick , Physical Therapist - Full Time, Healthcare , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!