Physical Therapist (Full Time/Part Time/ Per Diem) Available throughout New Jersey
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description:Hackensack Meridian Health is looking for Talented
Physical Therapists like you!Positions located across the state of
New Jersey (Bayshore Mediccal Center, Riverview Medical Center,
Ocean Medical Center, Southern Ocean Medical Center, Jersey Shore
Univeristy Medical Center, JFK Medical Center, Old Bridge Medical
Center, Raritan Bay Medical Center, Hackensack University Medical
Center, Palisades Medical Center)We have Full Time Part Time and
Per Diem positions availableApply today for Immediate
Consideration!Become a part of the team that is changing healthcare
at the speed of life!
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian
Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients
by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our
hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our
long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete
spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in
multiple settings while building your career, all within New
Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Responsibilties:A day in the life of a Physical Therapist at
Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Demonstrating competency/safety in the use of testing
techniques and therapeutic interventions
- Evaluation and treatment of acute care patients, largely
- Evaluating patients with various disabilities
- Communicating effectively among all caregivers and stakeholders
to enhance clinical outcomes
- Making good clinical decisions efficiently with safety as a
number one priority
- Provide care within an acute hospital setting.
- Establish plan of care and implement care.
- Work amongst a multi-disciplinary rehabilitation and hospital
- Provision of care for inpatient physical therapy.
- Develop and implement plans of care consistent with NJDOH, TJC
and NJ State Regulations
- NJ PT license required
- CPR BLS certification required
- PEDS Experience is preferred
- Evening hours needed
- Previous acute care hospital experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility / team playerIf you feel that the above description
speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Brick , Physical Therapist (Full Time/Part Time/ Per Diem) Available throughout New Jersey, Healthcare , Holmdel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!