Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Community Options, Inc.
Location: Forked River
Posted on: September 19, 2022
*Community Options, Inc.* is a national non-profit agency
providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
The *Registered Nurse* delivers care to individuals with
disabilities in a community setting utilizing the nursing process
of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and
evaluation. You will interact with individuals, significant others,
and health team members while maintaining the standards of
*This Full-Time position will support our operations in Ocean
County, NJ.**$1,000 Sign-on bonus**Requirements: *
* Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Diabetes Education Certification preferred.
* Current Nursing License required.
* Minimum 2 years' experience as an RN.
* Ability to calculate figures related to medical dosages.
* Ability to establish a comfortable and supportive relationship
with a person receiving supports.
* Valid Driver's License
*Responsibilities: ** Participate in the admission of new residents
to assigned homes.
* Develop plans to guarantee that the medical and healthcare needs
of the residents are met and ensures the appropriate medical
* Review lab work and coordinates annual physical exams and care
with clinics, outside physicians, and hospitals.
* Provide special instructions to resident and home staff related
to medical diagnosis, allergies, diet, etc., and is available for
ongoing consultation to staff regarding medical problems and
* Clarify medication orders and contact physician to review
consumer's status and medication plans.
* Participate in quarterly and Annual Individual Plan (IP) meetings
for assigned participants.
* Create and distribute Individual Plan Medical/Health Reports
detailing participants' general health, health care goals, and
physician recommendations for each participant.
* Provide documentation regarding individual's health status for
various support people.
* Make referrals for needed medical services and ensure that
follow-up care is pursued.
* Provide quarterly in-service training for support staff.
* Advises supervisor of all concerns and/or issues related to the
provision of nursing services.
* Follows strict OSHA procedures regarding blood borne pathogens.
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V #IND-OC
Job Type: Full-time Standard shift:
* Day shift
* On call
* Monday to Friday Work Location: On the road
Keywords: Community Options, Inc., Brick , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Forked River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!