Licensed Practical Nurse (Physician Practices)
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description: How have you impacted someone's life today? At
Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the
lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each
and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational
health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care
capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to
apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career,
all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system. The primary role
of the LPN is to provide clinical support, under the direction of
the clinical supervisors and/or RN professional to ensure smooth
patient flow and physician and patient satisfaction. Serves as a
liaison between the patients and the provider. Administers
medications and treatments as per RN orders and completes all
assigned tasks. Join the Hackensack Meridian Health team and come
to our HIRING EVENT!
- DECEMBER 8, 2022 10am-4pm
- Hackensack Meridian Health Village at Jackson -
- 27 S Cooks Bridge Rd -
- Jackson, NJ 08527 - Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking
talented LPN's for our Monmouth and Ocean County Physician
Practices. Practices include:Urgent Care, OBGYN, Pediatrics, and
Endocrinology! We have full time positions availble in Jackson,
Brick, Tinton Falls, and Neptune. -This is a chance to be a part of
an amazing team of professionals delivering the highest level of
patient care Responsibilties: A day in the life of a LPN at
Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Demonstrates knowledge and competency in completing assigned
treatments and procedures according to established standards and
policies. Follows plan of care as directed by the RN and/or
clinical supervisors. Examples may include but are not limited to:
- Complies with appropriate physician orders.
- Observes, reports and assists in meeting patient needs as per
plan of care. -
- Records vital signs, intake and output other related
- Supports/reinforces patient teaching and discharge
- Assists patients with personal hygiene, nutrition and daily
- Appropriately utilizes and cares for technical equipment and
- Assists physicians with medical treatments, exams and surgical
procedures appropriate to the unit.
- Reports timely and accurate changes in the patient's condition,
including a change in vital signs and/or blood sugars. Turns in
assignment sheet for evaluation.
- Adapts work schedule to meet the needs of the unit. Ensures
adequate staffing needs are met through willingness to float.
- Appropriately participates in emergent situations. Assists with
and reassures patients and families.
- Assignments are accurately completed with appropriate
- Completes patient related activities within scheduled time
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
care, based on physical, psychosocial, education, safety, and
related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patients served in
assigned service area. -
- Appropriately completes data collection, plan of care and
intervention of patient care. Utilizes data information systems
- Clinical practice accurately reflects Code of Ethics, Board of
Nursing and the New Jersey Department of Health regulations, JCAHO
and institutional policies and procedures and promotes professional
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned. -
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of
Qualifications: Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient
- A strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our
patients and their caregivers.
- Dedication to ongoing education.
- The ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care
based on a strong sense of patient focus.
- Excellent customer service skills Education, Knowledge, Skills
and Abilities Preferred:
- Fluency in the Spanish language preferred Licenses and
- Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Current and valid BLS/CPR Certification by American Heart
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Brick , Licensed Practical Nurse (Physician Practices), Healthcare , Jackson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!