Hospitality - Housekeeping and Food Services Opportunities - Bayshore Medical Center - All Shifts
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description: How have you impacted someone's life today? - At
Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on
changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level
of care each and every day. - From our hospitals, rehab centers and
occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home
care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you
to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your
career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Responsibilties: A day in the life of an Environmental Service Aide
at Hackensack Meridian -Health -includes:
- Clean and disinfect patient's rooms, bathrooms, furniture and
other areas of the facility in a timely manner.
- Delivering linen and removing trash from assigned areas.
- Sweeping and mopping patients rooms.
- Maintain adequate stock of materials, supplies and chemicals on
cleaning cart and in janitor's closet.
- Daily floor care procedure is performed consistently.
- Equipment is kept clean and polished - carts, tanks and buckets
are emptied and rinsed at shift end.Other duties as assigned which
are according to hospital policies & procedures. A day in the life
of a Food Service Associate at Hackensack -Meridian -Health
- Compliance with the diet prescription and obtaining preferences
within that diet.
- Prepare/assembly and delivery of meals (Tray delivery includes
bedside patient care and clean up after meals).
- Ability to juggle tasks and meet deadlines is a must.
- No less than exceptional customer service is expected.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Good communication and Customer Service skills required.
- Must be able to lift, bend and stand for long periods of
- Must be flexible with working various days including
alternating weekends and holidays.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient
needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of
our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on
teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and
passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong
sense of patient focus are all required. If you feel that the above
description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities,
then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Brick , Hospitality - Housekeeping and Food Services Opportunities - Bayshore Medical Center - All Shifts, Healthcare , Holmdel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!