Company: Marvel Medical Staffing
Location: Toms River
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Short 2 RN Med Surg Covid Unit 3pm - 11:30pm
Complete Description:* Develop a plan of care for individual
patients by interviewing patient and family members, reviewing the
patient's health record, and determining the kind of health and
physical care required, including discharge planning. The plan of
care reflects any special cultural, religious, physical, and
psychosocial needs identified, and contains expected outcomes
individualized to the patient or situation.
* Initiate appropriate measures in emergency situations when the
physician is not immediately available, for example, take
resuscitative measures in case of cardiac or respiratory
* Administer therapeutic measures as prescribed by the physician
such as medications and IV
therapy that alter hemodynamic status, respiratory therapy,
mechanical ventilation, etc.
* Plan, provide and appropriately document the teaching of patients
and families in preventative, curative and rehabilitative measures,
taking into consideration patients' and families' learning needs,
styles, barriers, and readiness to learn.
* Record observations, nursing interventions, therapeutic measures
administered, and status of coordinated activities between nursing
and other professional disciplines.
* Evaluate progress toward attainment of outcomes including patient
status, interventions, and patient response to nursing and
therapeutic interventions, and update the plan of care.
* Document specific health care requirements for patients and
prepares written assignments to individual team members, matching
the skills and abilities of staff to the care requirements of
* Plan and develop care delivery and implementation of the plan and
coordinates the documentation of care.
* Assume oversight for patient care administered by licensed
practical nurses and unlicensed personnel in any assigned or
* Provide technical guidance, delegation and direction to other
registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and unlicensed
* Share responsibilities for sustaining adequate supplies and
equipment as well as general upkeep of the unit and in preserving a
* Maintain knowledge and competency that reflects current nursing
practice and promotes professional growth for self and other staff
* Demonstrate positive role model and leadership qualities. Adheres
to and promotes professional, ethical and legal standards of
* Maintain and promote positive personal work habits, interpersonal
skills and public relationships with employees, administration,
medical staff, patients and families.
Schedule: Evenings (3:00 PM to 11:30 PM)
Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience
Certs: AHA BLS
Good written and verbal communication skills
- Skill - SkillTypeDescription - Duration -
- 2 Years of Experience - Required - 3 Years - -
- RN License - Required - 0 - -
Keywords: Marvel Medical Staffing, Brick , Med/Surg RN, Healthcare , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!