Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) - Live In Caregiver
Company: Home Instead Senior Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) - Live In CaregiverSouthern
Ocean and Atlantic CountiesApplyHome Instead Senior Care invites
you to join our team! Were rated a best-in-state employer, offering
immediate opportunities to work as a Live-In Certified Home Health
Aide throughout the Southern Ocean County, NJ area!Who we are:For
Over 25 years, Home Instead has delivered compassionate,
high-quality care to seniors around the globe. In 1994 our founders
launched Home Instead to provide personal care to their 90 year old
grandmother because they saw there wasnt an organization like this
accessible to seniors like her. Remarkably, after she began
receiving personalized, in-home care at the family home, Grandma
thrived for an additional decade. This care she received allowed
her to age safely and gracefully in the place she loved the most,
her home. This singular entity has now grown into 1200
independently owned franchise locations globally, but the mission
stays the same. At Home Instead, we treat each other with respect,
encourage and support each others growth, and build value by
providing service to others.What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive wages & benefits: $160+/day! Earn a living while
making a difference!
- Virtual job training; We coach our Caregivers towards success
and continuously invest to grow your skills.
- Serve seniors in your local community; We match Caregivers with
positions near their homes.
- Full-time positions available.
- Get to work quickly; We have immediate openings!
- PTO and Earned Sick Leave.
- 401k Retirement Plan.
- Health Insurance.
- Referral Bonuses.
- Satisfaction of making an impact in your local community.
- All required PPE is provided by Home Instead Senior Care,
including masks and gloves.
- Coming soon - Access to earned wages prior to payday!Career
Opportunities for Live-In Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA):Are
you looking for a rewarding, meaningful career? Do you enjoy giving
back and helping others? Home Instead Senior Care is looking for
caring and compassionate Certified Home Health Aides to become a
part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of
aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care
provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to
remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity,
care and compassion.Primary responsibilities include, but are not
- Companionship and conversation;
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation;
- Medication and appointment reminders;
- Alzheimers Care;
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Successful completion of a background check and drug
- NJ CHHA license;
- 2-step PPD/tuberculosis test;
- Valid driver's license;
- Physical done within the past year;
- Proof of MMR immunization.Find out more about our fulfilling
career opportunities at www.homeinstead.com/695Each Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead Senior Care, Brick , Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) - Live In Caregiver, Healthcare , Waretown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!