Weekend Admissions Nurse (RN)
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: Toms River
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Weekend shift differential paid - high rates being offered!
BAYADA Home Health is looking for a compassionate and dedicated
Weekend Admissions Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team. This
office services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit
basis in territories throughout Ocean County.
- Option to work both Saturday and Sunday or just one weekend day
- Prior Home Health (OASIS) experience preferred.
- Weekend shift differential paid - high rates being offered
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required. Registered Nurse (RN)
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in NJ
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home health and OASIS experience strongly preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today!As an accredited, regulated,
certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies
with all state/local mandates.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and
its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a
non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age,
disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender
identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other
similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and
local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people
with these identities or who are members of other marginalized
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Brick , Weekend Admissions Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...