Team Leader, Merchandising
Company: Crate & Barrel
Posted on: January 15, 2022
You're a visual person, and a master of organization and
efficiency. As Team Leader, you play a key role in creating our
striking merchandise design. Positive, creative and enthusiastic,
you think quickly on your feet and adapt easily to change.
Supporting the Assistant Store Manager, Merchandising, you help to
plan, perform and supervise the work of the merchandising team,
shifting your focus as needed - and shifting scheduling - to put
visual plans into action. From unloading a truck to building a
piece of furniture, you ensure product on the sales floor is
well-stocked and always ready for customers to shop. You are both a
mentor and a leader to Specialists and Merchandising Associates.
You communicate the overall design vision, answer questions,
provide productive feedback and lead by example in performing
high-level assignments. Your excellent communication skills also
cross channels to the sales team to ensure visual merchandising is
supporting their efforts.--What you'll do:--Leadership
- Lead designated functional team and manage associate workload
as determined in partnership with the Assistant Store Manager.
- Coach Department Specialists and associates on exceptional
performance and maintain a strong visible presence in the
department/work area.Job Knowledge
- Partner with the Assistant Store Manager to train and develop
associates on product knowledge, selling, customer service,
operations, visual, policies and procedures, as applicable.
- Maintain an understanding of new store initiatives and
communicate changes to the Department Specialists and associates,
ensuring adoption throughout the store, into steady state.Results
- Focus on promoting and driving sales, maintaining an awareness
of current product in store and not in store.
- Review KPI results, working with Assistant Store Managers to
identify opportunities and corrective
- Communicate regularly with the applicable functional Assistant
Store Manager to review business results, execution of
plans/strategies, customer feedback and associate performance.
- Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient
service through setting expectations and modeling behaviors.What
- Your sense of personal style with a discerning eye and passion
for design and home furnishings
- 1+ years customer service or retail experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, Brick , Team Leader, Merchandising, Hospitality & Tourism , Jackson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!