Footwear Lead, PT
Company: Under Armour
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a
commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we
do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a
global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and
think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified
by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with
performance solutions you never knew you needed but can't imagine
The Footwear Lead is responsible for positively impacting the
customer's experience by providing leadership and support in the
footwear zone. The Footwear Lead assists store leadership in
merchandising, replenishing, promotion and markdown execution,
selling and customer service in the footwear zone. The Footwear
Lead is expected to model Under Armour's Core Competencies and I
WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain
a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Recognize and communicate Footwear opportunities to store
leadership in a timely manner; partner with Store Manager and/or
Merchandising DOR to develop and execute action plans for
* Hold self accountable for maintaining a customer focused
environment when operating during business hours.
* Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities
to build leadership skill set and enhance individual
* Teach, train and coach store teammates on footwear product
knowledge and technology. Understand competitor's footwear
offerings, industry trends, and upcoming UA footwear releases to be
able to educate athletes and team on what makes UA footwear unique
and a competitive advantage for our athletes.
* Drive teammate engagement by recognizing and rewarding teammates
for their outstanding performance in delivering to Under Armour's
brand standards in footwear.
* Builds Athlete loyalty through in-store experience, through the
use of Athlete data capture (where applicable), endless aisle and
the understanding of Connected Fitness applications.
* Act as store expert in all footwear knowledge and technology.
* Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Be aware of and adhere to all Loss Prevention policies and advise
management of any unusual internal or external activity.
* Communicate all employee accidents/injuries to store leadership
* Oversee and execute Floor Sets and company directed marketing and
merchandising directives in footwear zone.
* Lead efficient and effective day to day store merchandising by
ensuring that the store team understands and maintains Under Armour
brand standards and sell through adjustments are held true to the
Floor Set overview.
* Partner with Merchandising DOR to ensure all aspects of
replenishment are properly executed - Fill the Floor, power closes,
power opens and merchandise adjustments.
* Perform "level-sets" and make sure the store is replenished by
pushing all goods to the floor.
* Maintain Under Armour brand standards of neat, clean and
organized sales floor and footwear zone, ensuring store environment
is safe for teammates and athletes.
* Lead all visual directives ensuring mapping and Floor Set are
properly planned, scheduled and executed seamlessly within allotted
timeframe in the footwear zone.
* Supervise the efficient and productive handling of all
merchandise including shipment receipt and processing, Floor Sets,
markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
* Computer and technology proficient.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes and
* Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs.
* Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the
selling floor, stock and register area.
* Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem solving & planning
* Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within
* Ability to perform Essential Job Functions.
Education And / Or Experience
* Minimum high school education or equivalent.
* Minimum 18 years old
* Minimum 1 year retail footwear experience preferred; team leader
experience preferred but not required.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and
related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and
mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information (including
characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour
believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
Learn more about Under Armour's COVID-19 response and Teammate
vaccination policies here.
Keywords: Under Armour, Brick , Footwear Lead, PT, Hospitality & Tourism , Jackson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!