Full-Time Stockroom Operations Supervisor
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Increases customer loyalty, enhances the in-store experience and
creates a positive shopping environment for Kohls customers.
Supports and leads operations to drive business. Directs workflow,
orients and trains associates.At Kohls our strategy is to become
the most trusted retailer of choice for the active and casual
lifestyle. Be part of a team culture that values diversity and
inclusion, works hard to help each other succeed, and celebrates
each other's wins to deliver a best-in-class experience for our
customers.About the Role
In this role you will provide direction and supervise associates to
support a sales driving culture while focusing on creating a
consistent customer experience. You will engage and connect with
our customers by providing excellent customer service through our
hospitality mentality approach. You will offer information to the
customer on current merchandise assortment, store promotions and
events, and execute operational processes effectively and
efficiently. Your goal is to connect with the customers to solve
their shopping needs making everyone feel respected, appreciated
and rewarded.Key Accountabilities
- Support Sales, Hospitality, Operations, People and Conversion
through our Shop C3 Program.
- Key holder responsibilities including opening and closing store
- Drive sales
- Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that
motivates customers to add to their basket
- Trip assurance through a replenished sales floor
- Deliver a consistent sales floor experience
- Build customer connections with a greeting and execute an
authentic hospitality experience
- Support sales floor, fitting room, point of sale, and
operational processes, as required
- Train associates on Omni and Freight flow processes to maximize
productivity and efficiency
- Ensure all customers feel respected, appreciated and
- Build trust to solve the customer shopping needs
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless
- Accurately deliver on our operational processes, BOPUS, BOSS,
- Observes associate performance and provides feedback in
partnership with Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager
- Be a savings consultant to help customers save with a Kohls
- Converts, opens and activates Kohls Card applications
- Build rapport and make a genuine connection with the
- Acknowledge and assist customers through our company
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging
- Operational metrics - OPR
- Courteous and responsive to requests and questions
- Onboard, train and develop associatesEssential Functions
The requirements listed below are representative of functions an
associate will be required to perform and the associate may be
required to perform additional functions. The company may revise
this job description from time to time.To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company
policies,procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to
direction from supervisors/managers and other company
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency
devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally
over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
- Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist,
reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift
(at least 8 hours).
- Ability to visually verify information and locate and inspect
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
- Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures,
humidity, and other elements while performing certain job duties
including but not limited to curbside, truck unload, etc.Preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to
influence in a clear and concise manner.
- Naturally curious; desire to learn
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an
inclusive work environment
Keywords: Kohl's, Brick , Full-Time Stockroom Operations Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Brick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!