Retail Associate, Electronics Repair
Location: Toms River
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Job Description: Retail Technician, Electronics Repair Sign On
Bonus - $1,500 If you enjoy helping people repair and get to know
their tech devices, this role is for you. At Asurion, we provide
great customer service and a positive experience for our employees.
We have a culture of teamwork and create career growth pathways
based on your interests. Asurion Tech Repair & Solutions retail
stores are popping up across the country. These stores offer device
repair in local communities. This is a great opportunity for people
of all skill levels to join our team. Starting Pay - $16.50, per
hour + uncapped sales & repair commission potential
- Top performers earn an average of $665/month on top of their
base hourly rate, based on Repair & Sales Commissions Don't miss
this chance to be part of something big at our retail stores.
- Gain new skills and certifications.
- Provide great customer service experiences.
- Bring your ideas to leaders.
- Receive unlimited monthly bonuses for great sales! Here's what
you'll bring to the team:
- 1+ years of customer service/retail sales experience
- 6+ months of experience with product service support or
electronics troubleshooting (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule
- A passing background check (criminal and drug test)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office As a retail technician ,
here's what you can expect to do:
- Be the face of Asurion and deliver award-winning, personalized
- Provide technical expertise, troubleshoot and repair customer
- Enhance customer experience with our 'serve, solve, and sell'
method, helping bring the Asurion Connected Home product to all
customers (selling on every transaction)
- Achieve sales goals
- Manage inventory
- Organize same-day pick-up inventory (packing, shipping,
receiving, and handing off packages to delivery drivers)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver
programs/processes and provide feedback
- Self-manage and set priorities
- Multi-task in a fast/retail environment We take care of you
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
- Competitive hourly pay and benefits
- Career growth opportunities based on your interests
- Skills development and hands-on training
- And more! Asurion offers a wide range of perks and benefits for
mental, physical and financial health Get to know us: As the
world's leading tech care company, Asurion eliminates the fears and
frustrations associated with technology, to ensure our nearly 300
million customers get the most out of their devices, appliances and
Keywords: Asurion, Brick , Retail Associate, Electronics Repair, Hospitality & Tourism , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!