Human Resources &; Recruitment / Engagement Coordinator
Company: Home Instead Senior Care
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Human Resources & Recruitment /
Engagement--CoordinatorObjective:The Human Resources & Recruitment
/--Engagement Coordinator (HR-REC) is expected to perform a
number--of duties related to the recruitment, onboarding and
retention of CAREGivers.------The HR-REC is expected to recruit,
screen, hire/onboard, train, and engage a staff of CAREGivers in
order to provide the highest quality of service to clients.-- This
is an extremely challenging role that requires personal
accountability, initiative, creativity and resilience.-- A superior
attention to detail and a sense of--professionalism is an absolute
necessity.-- The ability to quickly learn and step into other roles
within the--office as needed is also a must.----This is a salaried
position with the potential for monthly, quarterly and/or year-end
bonuses.-- Other benefits include--paid time off, corporate
discounts, training opportunities, etc.-- Currently, we do not
offer health benefits.----Primary Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and
within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and
- Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws
as well as laws and guidelines related to all other regulating
parties (e.g NJ Board of Nursing, NJ Department of--Consumer
Affairs, Accrediting Bodies, Home Instead, Etc.).--
- Conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle
checks and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Create,--maintain and update--all employment records for active
and inactive employees including but not limited to I-9,--W-4,
employment application, etc.
- Schedule and execute onboarding and orientation both virtually
and in person while ensuring compliance with stated
- Administer all virtual learning and ensure all CAREGivers are
compliant with mandatory trainings.
- Develop and implement engagement strategies to promote
CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
- Work in partnership with the scheduling department to
coordinate CAREGiver schedules,--with an emphasis on creating high
quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes and ensure--that they are communicated and implemented
throughout the team.
- Plan and successfully execute all CAREGiver meetings.
- Prepare, and execute staff evaluations under the supervision of
the Franchise owner.
- Issue discipline, and upkeep progressive action plans.
- Reflect the core values of DAALD Senior Care LLC--(d.b.a. an
independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Perform any and all other functions deemed essential to uphold
the performance of the business.Secondary Responsibilities:
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
- Provide occasional phone coverage on
- Attend--job fairs and other events as necessary
- Become versed in the services of Home Instead to assist with
intake calls,--scheduling, etc.Minimum Qualifications
- College Degree required
- At least 1 year in home care or similar industry preferred
- 3 - 5+ years experience with--Recruiting / Human
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to motivate others
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi task
- Time Management
- Must have knowledge of computers, including Microsoft
- Must be able to prove work authorization.Paul and Lori Hogan
founded Home Instead, Inc. in 1994 in Omaha, Nebraska. Paul's own
family experience caring for his grandmother led him to realize
many families could use the help of an in-home caregiver. He and
Lori set about creating a company to help seniors to live
independently at home. That mission still drives the company and
its franchise network today.Each Home Instead franchise is
independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead Senior Care, Brick , Human Resources &; Recruitment / Engagement Coordinator, Human Resources , Manahawkin, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!