Company: System One
Location: Toms River
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Recruiter System One is looking to expand its dynamic internal
team of recruiting and operations professionals. With more than
6,000 employees and 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide
commercial, scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal
and light industrial staffing services. For more than 50 years, we
have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to
clients nationally. Job Duties:
- The Recruiter contributes to System One's success and the
individual unit's financial success by--sourcing and recruiting
administrative and light industrial candidates for various
- Recruit--potential candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards,
social networking and internal database--
- Interview prospective candidates via phone/in person to assess
skill set, work history, and salary requirements.
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified
talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Ensuring all talent placed has met pre-hire requirements (I-9s
references, background checks, drug testing, etc.)
- Ensuring the talent placed exceeds client expectations and
placements are made within established time frames.
- Building strong long-term client relationships by providing
quality driven placement services.
- Generating leads and market intelligence to enhance our new
client development efforts.
- Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry
knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- Prior experience in recruiting, sourcing, staffing or retail
- Entry level college graduates looking for a career in
recruiting or human resources--
- Ability to meet established recruiting metrics and performance
- Ability to foster communications with candidates and
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by
using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to
build candidate relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic
environment with a sense of urgency.
- Effective client service abilities, strong organizational and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- This is not a remote position What you'll get:
- An opportunity to work with a strong team in a positive
- An opportunity--to connect people with rewarding careers
- Satisfaction in assisting--clients fill their open
- --A competitive compensation plan that offers opportunity for
commission and bonuses
- A strong benefits package, dental, vision and 401K If you want
to work in an exciting, fast paced--environment, with a small
friendly company feel, and a career structure that links success
closely to your individual drive, then System One--is the place for
you. Email resume and salary requirements to:
Keywords: System One, Brick , Recruiter, Human Resources , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...