Senior ServiceNow Developer
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: February 23, 2021
req # 91810 Location Beachwood, Ohio Facility CC Administrative
Campus Professional Area IT and Cybersecurity Department 1095 ITD
Technology Services-Information Tech Div Jobcode T99059 Schedule
Full Time Shift 8:00am-5:00pm Job Details Responsible for the
design, documentation, coding, unit testing, systems testing, and
deployment of software applications. Works closely with other
developers, project managers, analysts, and leaders. Works closely
with clinicians to obtain regular feedback on design and
development. Utilizes advance knowledge in the field of computer
science or software engineering along with advanced knowledge of
software development and methodologies.
- Analyzes, designs and coordinates the development of software
- Responsible for developing new software and proofing/testing
the development to assure production of a quality product.
- Develops new programs.
- Analyzes current programs and processes.
- Makes recommendations which yield a more cost effective product
and better streamlined work flows.
- Defines and implements high performance software by leveraging
a strong understanding of embedded hardware design.
- Supports team strategy in development approach.
- Iterates with team members around design and development.
- Provides technical support to other developers when project
support is needed including the design of relational databases,
client side programming strategies using the latest HTML, CSS and
- Determines and communicates the implications of system-level
decisions on subsystems and components.
- Determines how best to mitigate or take advantage of these
- Makes presentations to clinicians and hospital leaders.
- Observes work flow.
- Translates clinical problems into innovative healthcare
- Gathers business and application specific requirements.
- Ensures all requirements are met as well as maintained within
defined project scope.
- Brings new ideas and industry solutions to healthcare for a
- Keeps up with industry trends both from Healthcare IT as well
as from the mobile development application perspectives.
- Determines whether a particular problem is caused by hardware,
operating systems software, application programs, or network
failures and supporting as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
- For Information Technology Division caregivers, ITIL
Foundations certification is required within 6 months of position
start date.Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
- A minimum of 10 years of software development experience.
- Experience in healthcare software development is required.
- Offset: High School Diploma / GED or equivalent and 15 years of
- Offset: Associate's Degree and 13 years of experience
- Offset: If position is hired into the Digital Mobile
Department, High School Diploma / GED or equivalent and a minimum
of 5 years iOS and/or Android development experience required.
- Offset: If position is hired to support the ServiceNow
technology, High School Diploma / GED or equivalent and a minimum
of 5 years ServiceNow experience required.
- Offset: If position is hired to support Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
a minimum of 5 years Oracle experience required.
- Experience with: SOA development using SOAP and REST; mobile
application development and associated libraries.
- Proven track record of enterprise architecture experience with
large volume, high availability enterprise applications.
- Experience with Microsoft .Net Technology Stack and Relational
- Programming languages: Microsoft C#, iOS Objective C, VBScript,
UnderscoreJS, YUI Compressor.
- Experience in interfacing with internal and external
- Experience with hospital or medical systems preferred.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work autonomously and
- ServiceNow Software Developer Experience Personal Protective
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required for procedures.--#LI-WG1Keywords: Senior
ServiceNow Developer, ServiceNow Developer, ServiceNow Software
Developer We're here to help you plan for your career. Cleveland
Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment employer:
Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Smoke-free/drug-free environment. If you are interested in applying
for employment with Cleveland Clinic and need special assistance or
an accommodation to complete our application process, please
contact 216.448.CCHR (2247) or email us .
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Brick , Senior ServiceNow Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Beachwood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!