Wynsure Business Analyst contract job in Neptune, NJ
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Modis is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst
for our Fortune 50 client in the Neptune, NJ area. If you are
looking for an exciting, yet challenging opportunity with one of
the top Insurance and Financial companies in the world, then this
is the opportunity for you!
Document business requirements using best practice Business Analyst
techniques. Elicits requirements from Subject Matter Experts and
translates these into technical documents for IT development.
Conducts business process analysis sessions and creates detailed
documentation. Builds and runs test cases. Performs QA. Organizes
requirements meetings and distributes notes. Writes functional
requirements with use cases and prepares training material.
Experience in Group Insurance industry and Quoting functionality a
Must have experience in Group Insurance
Experience in Quoting functionality is a big plus
Will do some QA work such as testing proposals and validation,
won't be responsible for UAT
The following is required:
• Business Analyst experience
• Business requirements documentation experience.
• Experience leading requirement gathering sessions.
• Experience in gathering and documenting complex requirements for
automated customer document assembly software. Eloquence document
management experience a plus
• Knowledge of the Wynsure platform
• Group Benefits experience
• Proven organizational skills
• Ability to communicate information of a complex nature to all
levels of the organization (written and verbal) in easy to
understand business language.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities and adjust
work accordingly to meet target deadlines.
• Possess strong negotiation and consultative skills.
• Must be able to analyze, design and develop complex business
solutions and changes to administrative systems and/or
• Ability to evaluate options, risks and benefits associated with
changes as it relates to system processing, service processing as
well as implement an appropriate testing methodology.
• Possess strong consultative skills and creativity to suggest
changes and to improve business processes.
• Ability to keep management informed of project status, progress,
activities and issues.
• Must be able to develop and conduct management and/or user walk
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work
experience and 6+ years of relevant business work experience.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Products, including Excel,
Project, Outlook, Publisher and Word
• Ability to facilitate effective meetings and document
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Strong desire to add value to the team
• Excellent analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to learn quickly and work well independently
Keywords: , Brick , Wynsure Business Analyst contract job in Neptune, NJ, IT / Software / Systems , Neptune, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!