Interim Corporate Counsel
Company: Major, Lindsey & Africa
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Major, Lindsey & Africa's Interim Legal Talent group has an
immediate need for an Interim Corporate Counsel.
Overview: Our client is seeking a skilled Corporate Counsel to
assist with drafting, evaluation, review, and negotiations of a
wide range of commercial contracts including Professional Services
Agreements, Outsourcing arrangements, SaaS agreements, Master
Purchase Agreements, and software licenses.
Company: Global provider of custom software & IT services
Experience: Law degree with at least 5 years of hands on relevant
and practical experience as an in-house counsel focusing on various
IP and IT agreements.
Location: Monmouth County (hybrid)
- Draft, evaluate, review, and negotiate a wide range of
commercial contracts including Professional Services Agreements,
Outsourcing arrangements, SaaS agreements, Master Purchase
Agreements, and software licenses;
- Analyze unique contract requirements, special provisions, and
terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws,
regulations, and Spirent corporate policies;
- Solicit, in an organized and timely fashion, input from our
engineering, services, finance, and supply chain teams and agree on
the negotiation strategy for customer requirements; and
- Lead contractual negotiations with customers in time sensitive
- Law degree with at least 5 years of hands on relevant and
practical experience as an in-house counsel;
- Licensed to practice law, and if required ability to obtain an
- Common sense, good judgment, and having a sense of
responsibility to deliver legal solutions, not just legal advice;
- Prior in-house legal experience, preferably experience working
with major technology companies, required to be successful in this
All interested and qualified candidates should apply directly with
Major, Lindsey & Africa for review and consideration.
Major, Lindsey & Africa does not discriminate against applications
on the basis of age, sex, race or any other protected
characteristics pursuant to applicable state or federal laws.
Keywords: Major, Lindsey & Africa, Brick , Interim Corporate Counsel, Legal , Holmdel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!