Company: World Fuel Services Corporation
Location: Red Bank
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global
success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of
our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive
in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where
innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are
highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to
drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an
environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create
Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your
applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper
case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
World Fuel Services, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
This position will play an integral role in delivering an
optimized digital customer experience, working closely with a team
of marketers across the globe. You will be a part of the Marketing
Operations team that designs and executes campaigns and other
initiatives to drive lead generation, cross-sell, new product
launches, and customer success. Your primary contribution will be
daily execution and optimization of scalable email programs in
support of ongoing campaigns and customer communications, including
contact database management, campaign logic build out, proofs,
scheduled launches, contact segmentation, workflows, messaging
clarity, and ensuring brand consistency. The position reports
directly to the Sr Marketing Manager, supporting our Land business
globally, working either in one of our regional offices (Kansas
City, Virginia Beach, Tacoma, Houston, Miami) or remotely.
- Design and implement end-to-end Eloqua-based email marketing
campaigns, including execution of A/B testing and effectiveness
- Own and build scalable email programs in support of ongoing
campaigns, as well as new and existing email nurture programs.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list
segmentation, email opt-outs and other aspects of email
- Maximize Eloqua marketing automation functionality to deliver
multi-touch campaigns through various channels, including trade
shows, across the buyers' journey.
- Help create and evaluate target segmentation, email, and canvas
elements to ensure everything is executed correctly and
- Develop email templates and landing page templates in
collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Ensure that the collection of contact data and delivery of
digital communications confirms with GDPR privacy and security
policies and other relevant data privacy legislation.
- Assist with the management of Eloqua integration with
Salesforce and help ensure data hygiene.
- Generate campaign performance reports by consolidating data
from different sources, doing comprehensive analysis, and derive
clear insights that can be reported to a cross-functional
- Manage regular email newsletters as well as ad hoc critical
incident customer alerts as it relates to operational business
- Research best sources of lead lists and contacts (including
using LinkedIn Sales Navigator).
- Experience with building campaigns & canvasses in marketing
automation platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, etc. Eloqua
experience is a must.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing and user experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to execute precisely
to brand and style guidelines.
- Strong program management skills, with the ability to execute
marketing program from planning, conceptualization, design,
execution, and measurement.
- A strong command of Microsoft Office applications including
Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Experience with the Adobe Creative, Ceros,
and HTML will be a plus.
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team
environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and
- A team player with Consider-It-Done attitude.
- Fluency in Spanish/Portuguese or other languages a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or
equivalent marketing experience.
- 3 + years of Email Marketing Experience in an individual
contributor role, with experience in delivering digital marketing
campaigns and product launches.
Keywords: World Fuel Services Corporation, Brick , Marketing Specialist, Other , Red Bank, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!