Are you a socially-conscious, high-achieving professional who is
committed to building a better future for our children, families,
and your community? If so, join us at Acelero Learning , one of the
most recognized hard-working and innovative Head Start
organizations nationwide. Together with Shine Early Learning, we
support partner programs across the country in creating positive
outcomes for the families and children that they serve.
Working as a Family Advocate (Bilingual Spanish - Required) at
Acelero Learning gives you the opportunity to give back to your
local community by engaging and supporting the families and
children in our program. You will empower parents to have an active
partnership in their child's path to kindergarten readiness.
Are you ready to make this impact?
Why Acelero Learning?
- Average 3-5 weeks paid time off during 1st year of
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100%
- Career growth opportunities
- Caring, supportive, FUN, working environment
- Ability to make a difference in the lives of the children and
families we serve
To be successful and to thrive in this role, you should have
previous experience working with vulnerable families, along with
the ability to:
- Engage families as partners in their childrens healthy
development and school readiness.
- Engage in a process of collaborative partnership building with
families of children receiving (Early) Head Start services.
- Foster a sense of community and sense of belonging among
families in order to strengthen social capital
- Build relationships that will enhance communication and
collaboration among internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively manage workload and ensure accurate record-keeping
- Ensure the eligibility, selection, and enrollment processes
adhere to HSPS and Shine Early Learning ISP/PP
This position is required to work onsite at the Asbury Park
Center and the Neptune Center to meet the needs of our organization
and the community we serve.
All you need now is the passion for achieving positive child and
family outcomes through high-quality family engagement together
with an Associates Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Family
Services, Counseling, or a related field, Bachelors Degree
preferred , Must be Bilingual - Spanish language, Reliable personal
transportation as travel from site to site to our centers in
Middlesex is required, locally or long-distance for work-related
meetings and functions; and an eagerness to adopt our values:
Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning,
Open Communication, and Follow-Through .
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a
diverse and healthy workplace.
#ece #earlychildhood #familyservices #socialwork #preschool
#headstart #makeadifference #acelerolearning