Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Carnegie Healthcare
Location: Toms River
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We're Growing Our Team!!!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPNs)
in Ocean County
Up to $33 per hour
For over 25 years, Carnegie Healthcare has been providing
high quality and reliable skilled and non- skilled home health care
services throughout New Jersey. Through our compassionate team
members, we assists our clients with a variety of services while
maintaining the standards of professional nursing practice in the
home care setting.
We are looking for dependable and compassionate Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team.
- Active LPN License
- Current physical (within 1 year)
- PPD and Chest X-Ray
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid CPR License
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- EMR experience preferred (Electronic Medical Record)
- Ability to travel to assigned cases
- Perform assigned duties for patients based on designated care
- Comfortable with pediatric, adult and geriatric cases,
including cases involving developmental disabilities.
- Provide client- specific nursing needs including administration
of medication, client specific treatments, personal and behavioral
- Conduct home visits and provide one-on-one care for assigned
- Consistently monitor clients' conditions and report any changes
to Director of Nursing.
- Complies with all agency policies and procedures and any
relevant requirements to meet accreditation standards.
- Conduct ongoing case management in conjunction with clinical
- Demonstrates sound clinical judgement.
- Maintains all pertinent records and proper knowledge of
patients' health needs.
- Additional requirements on a case-by case basis.
Carnegie Healthcare is an equal
Keywords: Carnegie Healthcare, Brick , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Other , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!