Stock Teammate, PT
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of
athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance -
in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold.
Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers
the advantage athletes have come to demand. That demand has created
an environment of growth. An environment where building a great
team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the
baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is
commonplace. The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a
pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I
Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU---Protect This
House?! Position Summary The Stock Teammate is responsible for
maximizing selling potential by ensuring the efficient and
effective flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales
floor. The Stock Teammate is accountable for delivering on all
aspects of stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) and
achieving the brand standards for shipment processing,
replenishment, markdowns and merchandising. The Stock Teammate is
expected to model Under Armour's Core Competencies and I WILL
behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a
positive Teammate and Athlete experience Essential Duties &
- Consistently achieve brand productivity standards for shipment
processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising through
utilizing the company tools and resources.
- Maintain stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) to
support efficient and effective handling and placement of
merchandise, visual props, marketing and fixtures in order to
maximize sales and productivity.
- Execute efficient and effective shipment processing by
following processing and placement guidelines; track and
communicate units per hour productivity to store leadership.
- Support, understand and adhere to Under Armour's visual
standards in order to maximize merchandise presentations when
flowing product from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Partner with store leadership to ensure all aspects of
replenishment are properly executed to include Fill the Floor,
power closes, power opens and merchandise adjustments.
- Communicate merchandising opportunities to store leadership as
identified through replenishing size specific quantities throughout
the store: recommend and execute merchandising adjustments in
compliance with Under Armour's visual standards.
- Execute markdowns and re-ticketing in the stockroom and on the
sales floor; update store leadership on compliance.
- Partner with store leadership to complete stock transfers and
- Consistently provide support to fellow teammates through
sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in
- Engage in, maintain and support safety standards on sales floor
and in the stockroom; communicate safety concerns to store
- Aware of and follows Loss Prevention policies; advises
management of any unusual internal or external activity.
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team and teammates.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with
only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings,
weekends and holidays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a
fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented
- Ability to lift cartons weighing up to 25lbs.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
- Proficient with technology. Education And / Or Experience
- Previous retail experience preferred. Other Requirements
Relocation Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are
committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified
diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate
against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability,
religion, national origin, age, or any other protected
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Brick , Stock Teammate, PT, Other , Jackson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!