Seasonal Customer Assistant Representative Summer 2021
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Location: Toms River
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Overview The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR) will
provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal
and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their
branch and rental needs. The CAR will gain knowledge through local
training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support,
service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a non airport
branch location. This position will be at one of our Ocean County
locations We have an office located at 1926 Route 37 East Toms
River, NJ 08753 Compensation for this position is $13.00/hour THIS
IS A FULL-TIME SEASONAL POSITION (40 HOURS WEEKLY AVG) (STARTING ON
OR AFTER MAY 1ST ENDING BY SEPTEMBER 30TH) As you are considering a
position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more
about our business. Today - and every day - the safety and
wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is
our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please
click here. Responsibilities
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as
they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any
items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn
into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate
receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner
regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers
using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and
direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being
returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage
communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time
or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their
movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding
or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand the CDW/Emerald Aisle/Choice process; knowledge of
the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra
hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have two years college experience OR at least two years of
customer service experience
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function
of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require
sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1
hour to the location(s) you are applying for within 30 days of
anticipated start date
- Must be willing to accept $13.00/hour compensation
- Aside from religious observation, must be available to work
average of 40 hours weekly including Saturdays and Sundays
- Must be willing to accept a seasonal position starting on or
after May 1st and ending on or before September 30th
Keywords: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Brick , Seasonal Customer Assistant Representative Summer 2021, Other , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!