Company: Hand & Stone
Location: Asbury Park
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Are you passionate about how the power of touch can transform
the well-being of your clients?
Do you want to work for a company where the client experience is
our top priority?
If you do, join our talented team of Massage Professionals and
watch your career grow!
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa of Ocean Township is
expanding our team! Our Massage Therapists are passionate about the
benefits therapeutic massage can offer their clients, and design
specific sessions based on each individual client's needs. They
work with a focus on educating clients about progressive treatment
options and advanced modalities and create a customized long-term
- Follow this link to learn about the Top Reasons to work for FGG
- Full Time team members are eligible for our benefits package
which includes Medical Insurance with a generous monthly employer
contribution, Dental Insurance, as well as a $25K Life Insurance
policy at no cost to you!
- Tips collected on credit cards are paid out the same day - no
waiting for your paycheck to get your tips!
- We don't have a non-compete! Many of our Massage Therapists
work for us and still maintain their private massage practice or
work outside of Hand & Stone
- We offer a competitive compensation structure, with opportunity
to increase overall earning per client with enhancements and
- Tuition Reimbursement program available for newly
graduated/licensed Massage Therapists
- Our beautifully appointment spas have fully equipped rooms,
including heated lift tables, sinks, towel warmers, and all
necessary linens, tools, and supplies
- We offer a variety of specialty massages to our clients,
including Sports Massage, Trigger Point, CBD Massage, Himalayan
Salt Stone Massage, Prenatal Massage, and our Signature Hot Stone
- We provide education and training opportunities to our Massage
Therapists, investing in your professional growth and
- Earn CEUs! We have many education options where you can earn
CEUs. Even our New Hire Training earns you 12 CEUs!
- We offer discounts on liability insurance through our
professional partnership with ABMP
- Our flexible Lifestyle Program provides a steady clientele and
our Massage Therapists are able to build their books quickly
- AND MORE!
- Must adhere to state and local licensing laws and
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients, spa
management, and staff
- Must carry liability insurance
- Knowledge of Swedish Massage is required
- Knowledge of additional modalities preferred, but not required
- training is available!
- Has a core understanding and belief in the healing benefits of
anatomy, massage therapy, and bodywork
About FGG Spa, LLC
Hand & Stone is a national franchise that specializes in
massage, facial, and hair removal services. With over 450 locations
across the country, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the
membership-based spa service industry. FGG Spa, LLC is the largest
Hand & Stone franchisee in the system. We have grown to 19
locations across 5 states, and we are still growing! As a family
owned business, we are able to provide the benefits of a large
company while still keeping a "family" vibe in the spa. We focus on
client experience first, and that includes our internal
clients...our team members!
We can't wait to meet you!
Keywords: Hand & Stone, Brick , Massage Therapist, Other , Asbury Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!