Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy - Part time with benefits - Day
Company: Hackensack University Medical Center
Posted on: June 7, 2021
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack
Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our
patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day.
From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to
our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our
complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills
in multiple settings while building your career, all within New
Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Physical Therapist at Hackensack Meridian
- Demonstrating competency/safety in the use of testing
techniques and therapeutic interventions
- Evaluation and treatment of acute care patients, largely
- Evaluating patients with various disabilities
- Communicating effectively among all caregivers and stakeholders
to enhance clinical outcomes
- Making good clinical decisions efficiently with safety as a
number one priority
- Provide care within an acute hospital setting.
- Establish plan of care and implement care.
- Work amongst a multi-disciplinary rehabilitation and hospital
- Provision of care for inpatient physical therapy.
- Develop and implement plans of care consistent with NJDOH, TJC
and NJ State Regulations
- NJ PT license required
- CPR BLS certification required
- Previous acute care hospital experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility / team player
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your
strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack University Medical Center, Brick , Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy - Part time with benefits - Day, Other , Neptune, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!