Mammography Technologist - Women's Diagnostic Services - Per Diem
Company: Hackensack University Medical Center
Location: Red Bank
Posted on: June 7, 2021
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack
Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our
patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day.
From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to
our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our
complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills
in multiple settings while building your career all within New
Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Women's Center at Riverview Medical Center has been
designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American
College of Radiology (ACR), earning accreditation in mammography,
stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and breast MRI.
The ACR is a national professional organization serving more
than 34,000 diagnostic/interventional radiologists, radiation
oncologists, nuclear medicine physicians, and medical physicists
with programs focusing on the practice of medical imaging and
radiation oncology, and the delivery of comprehensive health care
Our technologists perform 3D Tomosynthesis Mammograms.
A day in the life of a Mammography Technologist at Hackensack
- Performing 3D Tomosynthesis Mammograms
- Patient education
- Working with referring physicians to confirm orders
- Adhering to breast imaging standards of
- Working collaboratively with fellow team members
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiology
- Must have current and valid ARRT certification in both
Radiology and Mammography
- Must have current and valid NJDEP
- CPR/BLS Certification by American Heart Association is
- One (1) or more years of experience in mammography
- Experience with tomosynthesis preferred
- Must have availability to work evening and weekend hours as
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your
strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack University Medical Center, Brick , Mammography Technologist - Women's Diagnostic Services - Per Diem, Other , Red Bank, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!