Licensed Optician - Assistant Manager
Company: National Vision
Location: West Long Branch
Posted on: June 7, 2021
What would you do? - The Specifics
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e.
reviewing the P&L).
- Optimize and oversee assigned department to ensure efficiency
and compliance with company's policies and operational
- Convey a commitment to providing outstanding customer service
and ensure all associates do the same.
- Ensure quality standards are met. Review remakes and enforce
policies to ensure compliance.
- Communicate with the General Manger, District Manager, and
Corporate Office and provide store reporting as required.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Supervise and motivate assigned associates and ensure the
timely completion of day-to-day functions.
- Assist the General Manager with forecasting staffing needs,
recruiting, selecting and retaining a high caliber staff.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
Keywords: National Vision, Brick , Licensed Optician - Assistant Manager, Other , West Long Branch, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!