Responsibilities for this Position
Location: Any Location / Remote
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ88193
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
We are GDIT Technology Shared Services (TSS). We build
cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense,
and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity
to help us find solutions to complex problems and play an essential
part in preparing our nation for the future.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Robotic Process
Automation Developer supporting the Applications Team, you will be
trusted to work on the development, configuration, and testing of
RPA Solutions in support of multiple government programs. This role
will be performed Remotely.
In this role, a typical day will include the responsibilities
- Support the development, configuration, and testing of RPA
- Offer technical solutions to address requirements, evaluate
alternate solutions, and perform analysis to determine technical
courses of action.
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and other team members to
analyze and identify automation opportunities.
- Maintain current RPA/UIPath/industry certifications, while
obtaining additional certifications.
- Collaborate with GDIT and customer personnel to establish and
maintain RPA technical infrastructure.
- Collaborate with team members to define, analyze, understand
and document business and technical requirements.
- Work with end users, stakeholders, and management to define and
create reports, dashboards, and data analysis products.
- Create process, technical architecture, design and user guide
- Other duties as assigned
- The position requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in
Computer Science or IT related degree, plus two (2) or more years
of IT experience.
- 1+ years of experience working with RPA solutions in an
- 1+ years using of RPA development/implementation/administration
experience (including but not limited to UIPath, Blue Prism,
Automation Anywhere) including experience working with RPA
supporting technologies (including but not limited to MS Office,
Visio, Microsoft .NET, and Visual Basic).
- Excellent understanding of the Agile software testing process
and lifecycle, from smoke test, to integration to production
- Strong organization and time management skills while working in
a rapid software development environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills and can effectively works in a
- Must be able to identify and learn new technologies
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal
- Due to program specifications, Candidate must provide proof of
- Have an active UIPath Developer certification.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU :
401K with company match
Customizable health benefits packages
Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your
Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around
Full-flex work week
Not sure this job's the one for you? Check out our other
openings at gdit.com/careers. Do you have a friend or colleague
this posting describes? Let them know about the opportunity by
#RPA #UIPath #.NET #VisualBasic #Agile
The likely salary range for this position is $68,000 - $102,000,
this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary;
rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location
and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
Any Location / Remote
Additional Work Locations:
Total Rewards at GDIT:
Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a
variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts,
dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the
ability to contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS
annual limits and receive a company match. To encourage work/life
balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible
and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and
personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and
jury duty leave. To ensure our employees are able to protect their
income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability
benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal
accident, critical illness and business travel and accident
insurance are provided or available. We regularly review our Total
Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect
what our employees have told us they value most.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done.nnGDIT is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected