Physical Therapy Assistant - Physical Therapy - Part time with benefits - Day
Company: Hackensack University Medical Center
Posted on: June 8, 2021
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack
Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our
patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day.
From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to
our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our
complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills
in multiple settings while building your career, all within New
Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Physical Therapy Assistant at Hackensack
Meridian Health includes:
- Performing Physical Therapy procedures, under the direct
supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist, as a part of a goal
oriented Physical Therapy treatment program that focuses on
restoring function and preventing further disability as a result of
trauma, disease, amputation, congenital defects, surgery and other
- Providing an optimum environment for functional goal
- Utilizing interdisciplinary collaboration and available
resources to provide care
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required
- Current and valid New Jersey Physical Therapy Assistant License
- Current and valid CPR Certification is required
- Associate in Applied Science in Physical Therapy Assistant is
- Continuing education in Orthopedics is preferred
- Outpatient experience is preferred, but a new graduate with
strong clinical rotation experience will be considered
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your
strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack University Medical Center, Brick , Physical Therapy Assistant - Physical Therapy - Part time with benefits - Day, Other , Neptune, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!