Company: New Jersey Resources Corp.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Energize your future at New Jersey Resources (NJR). We are a
Fortune 1000 employer located at the Jersey Shore in Monmouth
County, and named a Most Trusted Brand among the country's natural
gas and electric utilities. Join our diversified energy company as
we pursue a reliable, sustainable, cleaner energy future. You'll
find a friendly, community-minded work environment, where
recognition for your work and opportunities for growth and
development are complemented with competitive pay and benefits.
That's NJR Life.
NJR Service Corporation, a subsidiary of NJR is seeking a
Warranty Administrator the Warranty Administrator will be
responsible for all aspects of the warranty process including but
not limited to working with the customer and internal team to
facilitate the ordering of parts and scheduling of HVAC
installation and repair jobs, reporting to management and tracking
jobs to completion and receipt of funds from the supplier while
maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Reviews claims for parts and equipment and determines if
- Communicates with customers on pricing, delivery and scheduling
- Collects information from service technicians as required.
- Obtains RGA return information as required.
- Processes and maintains data for warranty
- Provides warranty data forms for service technician parts (with
- Verifies parts and equipment needed and orders from
- Collaborates with suppliers and addresses any issues.
- Submits requests for warranty.
- Schedules warranty pick up by vendor.
- Performs warranty registration of new equipment sold and
installed by NJRHS.
- Sells a new part and installation based on current price sheet
if the replacement of a coil or heat exchanger is not covered by
- Maintains internal warranty reporting.
- Increases warranty sales in order to drive additional
- Reduces cost through tracking and receipt of manufacturer
- Identifies and leads associated process improvements.
- Provides backup of other internal processes as needed.
- Distribute company announcements, such as funeral notices,
discount programs available to employees, etc.
- Processes invoices and requests for vendor payment as
- Frequent and substantive contact with management, external
business partners and vendors; ability to interact comfortably and
professionally at all levels of the organization.
- Updates as needed to the grievance tracking system.
- Annual updates for employees' driver's license records.
- Provide work histories for upcoming retirements, award
ceremonies etc., and service anniversaries monthly for corporate
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Previous HVAC administration experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in JD Edwards or UCIS is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple
- The above job description is reflective of the primary duties
of this position and in no way limits the supervisor from assigning
any other duties, responsibilities or initiatives as deemed
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin,
disability, veteran, or other protected status.
- Job Function Non-Exempt
- Pay Type Hourly
- Wall Home Services, 5008 Belmar Blvd, Farmingdale, New Jersey,
United States of America
Keywords: New Jersey Resources Corp., Brick , Warranty Administrator, Other , Farmingdale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!