Posted on: June 8, 2021
Summary of Position Requirements
Responsible for managing and overseeing construction of homes in
an assigned community, under the supervision of the Senior
Management to ensure cost, schedule and quality standards are met.
Monitor reports, assist in pre-construction and production of
homes, contact and supervise trade partner's work, and maintain the
overall community job sites for cleanliness.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the scheduling and supervision of daily business
partner activities in accordance with job schedule and business
partner scopes of work.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all applicable building
codes and OSHA job safety regulations.
- Analyze proper construction techniques.
- Maintain all job tasks and order alerts within Build Pro
- Assure job site cleanliness and safety.
- Inspect all work daily, using the Lennar Quality by Stage
checklist as a guide.
- Be familiar with each trade partners "scope of work" and assure
that properly completed work is certified for payment only.
- Work together with Regional Operations Center ROC to improve
budgets, cost variances, and plan improvements, and systems.
- Assure that records of all changes on the job, such as
engineering reports, change orders and/or purchase orders are
- Inspect, Schedule, and Maintain the division's implementation
of the LEMS including the Storm Water,
- Air Quality, Endangered Species, Environmental Site Assessment
and Wetlands modules.
- Assist the REM with SWPPP implementation audits, documentation
of associated corrective actions, and reporting of results.
- Strive to reduce liability of regulatory notices of violation
and subsequent future litigation, penalties and fines.
- Recruit, actively communicate with and train business partners
on safety, quality requirements and payment procedures, to assure a
solid vendor base.
- Be involved personally and proactively with any actual or
perceived vendor scheduling, communication or payment related
- Conduct Homebuyer Demonstrations.
- Secure the Company's property and protect it from weather,
theft, vandalism and other damage.
- Ability to understand the manufacturer's recommendations for
use and application of their products.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some college preferred
- Minimum 4 years experience in residential construction
- Relevant Management experience desired
- Must possess organization skills by keeping daily schedules
current; maintaining a timely and accurate flow of paperwork
- Possess good time management skills. For example; be able to
handle a wide variety of tasks and demands in a timely manner
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Associate is prohibited from performing manual repairs
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office products (Word
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
- Knowledge of practices and procedures of construction and
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
Keywords: Lennar, Brick , Construction Manager, Other , Brick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!